Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 8-pm

It has continued to be a good day. The 2 chest tubes are still in but
getting closer to being removed. His last meal of clear liquids was at
6 pm. And now he graduates to real hospital food. He has already
warned me that "regular diet" may mean mom or dad getting take-out.
And a cup of good coffee. The doc continues to be encouraged about
his progress. Way to go, Chris!

Chris wants me to tell you all that he greatly appreciates all the
emails, blog responses, and cards. He has been reading them and will
respond as soon as he is able to.

And Justin and I thank you for all your prayers.

--Dana
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cris,
    What a miracle! How amazing for you. Every time I think about it I can't help but smile. I know it's hard on you, but it's also miraculous !! God Bless and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Much Love,
    Aunt Gen, Uncle John, Dan, Grace & Jack

    ReplyDelete