Thursday, June 10, 2010

Post-Transplant Day 4?

Today is Thursday, Dana and I cannot seem to decide what number post-transplant today is, so that gives you some idea of how crazy/disoriented we are.

Chris continues to have a great deal of pain despite everyone's best efforts. Good news is that two chest tubes were removed this morning so that should help reduce the pain eventually. He is walking with assistance and this is very good.

Some of Chris' friends have been emailing him directly. He asked me to tell you not to expect a response as he is not up to it. Just so you know, I do read to him all the comments that you post to the blog, I get them real time on my Blackberry.

Justin
Sent via my BlackBerr

5 comments:

  1. It's awesome that Chris can move around with assistance! I am so sorry that he is in so much pain though. =( I am sending my love to the family.

    <3 Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We send you our strength and love and positive energy and wish you a speedy and healthy recovery. Keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you soon.

    Lots of Love,

    Ali, Jeff, Ben, and Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Chris! You have incredible strength. My Sensei dedicated my Jujutsu class to you so there were about 10 people who beat on me extra hard to send you good energies
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so when I visit I'm playing you in ping pong so I can improve my record to 3-558 against you.

    -j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are in pain. I was remembering the nerf bow and arrows that I bought for you one time at Monmouth. I think you liked them, but no one else in the hospital did. Since you're an adult now, I'll try to come up with something more sinister. Real bow and arrows perhaps?? :)

    ReplyDelete